Current Openings (7-14-2020) –
FULL TIME CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY PROFESSIONAL THERAPIST:
- Provide quality therapeutic substance use disorder counseling services to clients.
- Knowledgeable with current Washington State WAC/RCW regulations in substance use disorder programs.
- Provide emergency/crisis services as needed and/or scheduled.
- Current WA DOH certification as a substance use disorder professional.
- Must meet supervisory qualifications per WAC.
- Benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Life/Retirement/Accrued Vacation and Sick leave.
- Salary: DOQ, DOE.
- This position will be open until filled.
- Download application here
- 221 E. Washington Ave., Dayton, WA 99328, phone 509-382-1164. E.O.E.